Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I will Quit After...!!


Hey Tim Mitchell here and who else has said these magic words? I will quit after they are 2 dollars a pack, 3 dollars a pack, 4 dollars a pack, 5 dollars a pack 10 dollars per pack.

I struggled with this and I struggled to quit smoking. I tried everything. Nothing worked. My grandma died of pneumonia brought on by emphysema. I continue to smoking even after watching her suffer and eventually drown in her own fluids.

My mother was diagnosed with emphysema a few years ago. That had no effect on me. I listened for years as her cough got worse and worse. My ex-wife used to wake up in the middle of the night and have to throw up because of the smokers cough she had developed over the many years of smoking.

But yet day after day I would go to the store and buy yet another pack of smokes. I wanted to quit and I tried the patch, the pills, the gum, the hypnosis all to no avail.

Then one day I took my young son to the doctor and found out he had asthma. Well that was it. I made up my mind that I would quit then and not quit after anything else happened. So I set out to find a quit smoking product that could actually help me.

Well with determination and dedication I found my product. It was a spray called Smoke Deter. Seemed funny but it had no nicotine it was not an electric cigarette, and it was all natural. I gave it a try and I found that it settled my cravings and I was able to give up the habit of smoking.

What a life transforming experience or me. My life has been full of fun and excitement and I can finally be active again without gasping for breath. I enjoy spending time with my children in outdoor activities that I never could do as a smoker. Life is again a beautiful thing now that I stopped telling myself that I will quit after…

When you are ready to quit check out the Smoke Deter and become a non-smoker today.

Click Here To Be A NON-SMOKER

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Your blog is really very Informative.... Thank you for sharing such useful information's.

    Best Ways to Stop Smoking TODAY! we can Help.

    Quit Smoking 4 Dummies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smoking is one of the bad habits. Smoking badly damages the health this should be none to the smoker who smokes. Smokers feel that they get pleasure from it but they do not know how badly it affects the health. If someone decides to quit smoking then there is lot of ways for it.
    Thanks & Regards,
    kamagra jelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at why quit.com and freedom. These sites try to sell nothing but offers everythng. Best quit method I've ever tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Electronic Cigarette: Never light again providing a best substitute for smoking which gives you smoke everywhere.Buy here:- www.neverlightagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is intended to clear the body and mind. More information on Smoking Cessation Medication - Filtrim on site.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some feedback and advice for others looking to quit smoking.
No useless spam please.